Grab your pitchfork, fellow human. We have a new villain to run out of town, and its name is Facebook. It’s selling our data, monitoring our phone calls, and, perhaps worst of all, doesn’t even seem to feel that bad Read more…
- Can listening to music at work make people more productive? Scientists says Yes.
- Cancer scientists have genetically modified the immune system to help it attack tumours
- Six ways to enhance your problem solving skills
- Why microbes are better than people at keeping DNA mutations at bay?
- Careful! Quitting Facebook Could Be Bad for You!
- TESS, a new Exoplanet Hunter Satellite by NASA April 25, 2018TESS, a new Exoplanet Hunter Satellite by NASA The News RecorderSpaceX Successfully Launches TESS Aboard A Falcon 9 Rocket April 18, 2018 Exclusive ReportageA little Estrie in the hunt for exoplanets The Koz TimesFull coverage
- The rise of nanosatellites April 25, 2018The rise of nanosatellites The Week MagazineSee it: Radar satellites spying on farms from space is a taste of the future economy QuartzMission to Mars? here's one hazard you haven't considered Space DailyFull coverage
- Planet darker than charcoal discovered April 25, 2018Planet darker than charcoal discovered Times of IndiaAstronomers have found a completely black planet The Siver TimesWASP-104b: all you need to know about the new pitch-black planet QriusFull coverage
- Russians poised to fire intercontinental ballistic missile... into space with Sentinel-3 sat on board April 25, 2018Russians poised to fire intercontinental ballistic missile... into space with Sentinel-3 sat on board The RegisterESA teams ready for space Space DailySentinel 3B satellite launch with RUAG Space electronics, structures, and insulation Geospatial World (press release) (blog)Full coverage
- Museum realizes collection's rare elephant bird egg is real April 25, 2018Museum realizes collection's rare elephant bird egg is real Phys.OrgMuseum Makes a Rare Discovery- Extinct Elephant Bird Egg Is Real TechnoStallsEgg of extinct elephant bird was mislabeled as fake for decades, museum realizes Fox NewsBuffalo Museum of Science discovers a gem in the attic Buffalo Business FirstFull coverage
- European satellite reveals motions of more than 1 billion stars and shape of the Milky Way April 25, 2018European satellite reveals motions of more than 1 billion stars and shape of the Milky Way Science MagazineThe European Space Agency Is Publishing The Largest 3D Map Ever Of The Milky Way Galaxy The InquisitrThe European Space Agency releases the largest and most precise 3D map of our Milky Way The TeCakeFull coverage
- Cosmic prang probe: Euro space boffins to smash sats, virtually April 25, 2018Cosmic prang probe: Euro space boffins to smash sats, virtually The RegisterSpace smash: simulating when satellites collide Space DailyNew ESA Project Simulates Satellite Crashes to Prevent Real Space Debris Collisions Outer PlacesFull coverage
- Altman, Jones inducted into US Astronaut Hall of Fame April 25, 2018Altman, Jones inducted into US Astronaut Hall of Fame SpaceFlight InsiderEd Klein worked 37 years with NASA flights Van Buren Press Argus-CourierFull coverage
- A terrible disease—ALS April 25, 2018A terrible disease—ALS Pleasanton ExpressAmyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Market Size (Volume and Value) and Growth to 2027 Shared in Latest Research Healthcare JournalFull coverage
- China's Chang'e-4 relay satellite named "Queqiao" April 25, 2018China's Chang'e-4 relay satellite named "Queqiao" Space DailyNASA to make orbiting lunar base decision in early 2019 Orlando SentinelMan on the moon may soon be Chinese Inquirer.netFull coverage